Presenting the research sample
0 of 2 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 2 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Match the first parts of the sentence with the second part forming appropriate collocations for presenting the research sample.
- selected using random sampling.
- took part in the study.
- complete the survey.
- information about the participants
- divided into three groups.
Several respondents did not
Table 1 summarises background
The patients were randomly
Complete the gaps below with ONE word that best fits each gap.
1. Ampicillin (Invitrogen), and plasmid DNA was using the GenElute Plasmid Miniprep Kit.
2. BN powder pellets with approximately 21% open porosity were by spark plasma sintering.
3. To overcome this problem, fibrillary structures were from egg whites gels using chemicals or enzymes.
4. The plants were in May and June.
5. The mice were following the procedures described by Liu.