Learn How To Regularly Publish Research Papers In High-Impact Journals
First of all, you might be wondering WHY you should get a writing buddy.
Here’s why you need a writing buddy:
- Improve your proofreading skills
- Stay motivated and on track
- Share experiences with fellow students and researchers
- Set goals and keep each other accountable
- Make the learning experience more fun.
So HOW do you get a writing buddy on our program?
- Go to our community
- Head to ‘Get a writing buddy’ right here.
- Write a post introducing yourself and your work explaining why you’re looking for a writing buddy and what you’re hoping to achieve.
- Wait for people to connect with you through your post.
If the above doesn’t work for you, but you’re still keen, let us know, and we will send an email to all the members to see who is interested in becoming a language buddy for you.